Office: 01873 857008
Fauxidermy is a Townsenddesigns Product
All aspects of this web site – design, text, graphics,are copyright townsenddesigns.co.uk and fauxidermy.co.uk its affiliates or content and technology providers.
No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of the Website Owner.
Terms & Conditions
1. All purchases must be paid for prior to their removal from the vendors premises or the appointed shipping agents premises.
2. All goods are sold subject to the understanding that title does not pass to the purchaser until the goods have been paid for in full.
3. Responsibility for the safety and security of goods pass to the purchaser as soon as the goods are removed from the vendors premises, and the purchaser will indemnify the vendor against all liability howsoever arising after such removal.
4. While delivery can be arranged on behalf of purchaser to transport goods ordered from the vendors premises, the carrier does so as a contractor of the purchaser, not the vendor, whether the cost is invoiced by the vendor, or by the carrier. Any disputes concerning carriage are therefore to be conducted by the purchaser with the carrier, and the vendor accepts no liability arising out of the appointment of such contractor.
5. All goods are sold as seen at our premises. While we may supply photographs, measurements are approximate, catalogues and drawings of goods, these items are for identification and reference only, purchasers are advised to examine the goods as to their condition, dimensions and quality, before purchase, and the vendor gives no warranty or guarantee in respect thereof.
6. Any modifications to the above conditions must be noted and signed by the vendor on the invoice.
We have a strict 14 day returns policy. * (Commissions and made to order pieces are excluded from this returns policy)
Your opportunity to return will expire within 14 days of receipt of the package; therefore, collection must take place within this period. The items must be returned in their original packaging. We strongly advise all customers to check their purchase thoroughly upon delivery before disposing of any original packaging.
For qualifying purchases, you may cancel an order with us by emailing us at email@example.com within 14 days of receipt. Please include the following information in your email:
1) Your order number
2) A date and time when the courier can pick-up your return
3) The pick-up address
The item must be returned in the same condition as originally described, purchased and dispatched. The purchaser is to pay all delivery costs associated with the item.
Parcels are returned at your own cost, and we advise you to obtain a certificate of postage from the Post Office as we are only responsible for your parcel once it has been received into our warehouse. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned.
We will consider exchanging the item for a replacement or to make a refund, which will go onto the card, used when you made your purchase. We are not able to refund postage charges.
occasionally an item may be faulty. If you have identified the fault within 14 days of purchase, then you can return the item under our normal return procedure for exchange or refund. Please let us know about the fault so we can make sure other items are not affected.
*Commissions / Made to Order pieces.
By agreeing to a commission from me you are in acceptance of my terms and conditions set out below.
All Commissions are Made to order and are therefore non returnable and excluded from our 14 day refund policy, all commissions will require a 50% non refundable deposit as agreement or agreed amount by artist which is non refundable once work has started on your piece. upon completion of Commission Balance owing must be paid by Bank Transfer.
Cash on Collection or Delivery is acceptable only if arranged prior to delivery. a rough estimate of completion date will be given but this is usually a rough guide to delivery date.
Handmade bespoke commissions usually have a timeframe of 8 – 12 weeks but can be longer.
The Artist Helly Powell shall retain all rights in and title to the work until its completion and delivery upon receipt of final full payment.
should the commissioner terminate this Agreement they must do so by giving written notice to the Artist who shall then be entitled to retain the Non refundable deposit and receive payment for work done and to retain all rights and title to the work.